The program in Bigdata Engineering & AI will provides students and working pro- fessionals with the analytics, statistical and optimization skills necessary to ana- lyse large and unstructured data sets. Aspirants in the program will acquire the tools, techniques, analysis skill and frameworks of data science hat will aid them in making business decisions in a scientific manner, based on actual data, to improve the performance of their organization.
The course has been designed to provide participants with an in-depth under- standing and strong concepts in Big data Analytics, predictive Analytics, Descrip- tive Analysis in-depth understanding of a warehousing & business Intelligence, technology and building a decisions making mind-set. Access , transform and load data from various sources to throw meaningful pattern in large volumes of structured and unstructured data sets to predict.
The complete program is an instructor led one and the delivery is structured in a way to take the candidate go through the course from fundamentals to advanced stage in an accelerated manner. The program is focused on developing applica- tion, development and analytical side with strong foundation in Business Analytics. To enhance the quality of performance and for career and job betterment, course includes a strong focus on theoretical and practical session with pedagogy.
To be eligible to apply for the programme—Graduate degree in any discipline with Statistics or Mathematics or BCA, BBA, B.E/B.Tech, MCA or equivalent qualifica- tion in any discipline from recognized university with 50% marks with Mathematics or statistics as one paper.
Work Experience: We have an option for the working professionals weekends batch.Eligible candidate will be selected through a personal interview process.
Duration The duration of the program is 9 months. The curriculum has been designed with three capsules covering core papers to advanced and specialization in a way that the candidates will not only get the adequate deep understanding and knowledge of technology and hands on experi- ence in practical's but will go through the industry experience while going though internship and Live projects.. The specializations offered with in the program are in maximum demand irrespective of industry and highly re- warded career.
The Diploma will be awarded by School of Analytics Cloud & Security (SACS).
- Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage.—The course will cover the basic to ad- vanced concept on data science covering various areas on Analytics through case studies and success stories.
- Building concepts in information management, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Probability & Statistical approaches techniques using Python for insights of Analytics.
- Machine Learning—its role in data driven modelling, prediction and decision making
- Learning Bigdata Analytics—to understanding the structured and unstructured database and various tools, their application. Compulsory practical to start for in-depth understanding to go to next level.
- Bigdata Programming -going deep into HDFS with tools of programming and analytics
- Descriptive Analytics using IBM Cognos Insight
- Predictive Analytics using SPSS with specific emphasis to industry and case studies.
- Compulsory practical, live case studies, in-house projects and assignments to complete.
- Data Mining & Visualization—Clustering, factor analysis, Association rule, Multiple regression, Logistic regression
- Understanding and learning Linux . Compulsory LAB to complete.
- Introduction to ETL, Data Warehousing and IBM Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence using IBM Cognos BI 10.2
- Working on Major LIVE Project from IBM specializing /specialization in various areas Big Data, Data Science, and doing projects in the area of Digital Marketing and web analytics,Social Media Analytics, HR Analytics,
- Seminar , case studies from Industry professional on various subject relevant to the course for the exposure of students in industry.
- HR grooming, business communication and discussion round for interview preparation.